Saturday, January 26, 2013

Defying destiny


Available for sale.

(30 inches x 20 inches; mixed media on canvas)

I know my destiny.......
and I know I am doomed.
But it's all right I guess..........
...... at least I found my love
.......I found my soul..........

She gives me strength to look up
and defy the inevitable...............
......for I know .............
she will be there.....
for me.......

And I run towards her.......
for her.........
with her....
Every step I take......
Every move I make.......
is just to be with her........just her.

She is the only reason I care for......
....... to live................
......  to laugh.............
She is my life......
She is my love.

She is my lock....
She is my key....
She is my sky....
She is my sea....

............................
And yes.....
She is my soul........
.............my jaan.....

-- Asif

No comments: